+49 2932 9000 9800
From continuous lines to downlightst
The OEM Systems Group is offering you a modern, continuously expanding portfolio of solutions and products for LED lighting. Be it light for modern office and work environments, light for industry and technology, or light for Shop & Retail – you
receive fitting, energy-efficient, high-quality, and safe solutions for each and every application.
Expansion of the portfolio for shop lighting
In order to optimally showcase products – individualised and at the same time energy-efficient – LED lighting solutions are indispensable. Jointly with our partner Luminus, we can perfectly fulfill all requirements in this area. Thanks to the combination of Chip-on-Board (COB) modules of the latest generation and powerful electronic LED control gear units (ECG) of our BAG brand, you receive future-proof systems from a single source.
Overview of Sensus characteristics
- Engineered to deliver warm, “pure white” light as perceived by the human eye
- Renders vivid colors, highly saturated colours while maintaining high efficiency (3,000K, 80 CRI, >140 lm/W)
- 3,000K, and 3,500K, 80 CRI and 90 CRI below black body locus (BBL)
- Produces brilliant whites, vivid reds, and high-contrast colours
- Two version for enhanced colour saturation
- Highest colour saturation
- No UV/violet emissions
- Standard Sensus™ provides whiter whites and better colour contrast
- Xtreme Sensus™ for the ultimate in colour saturation and the best contrast
- High GAI (Standard Sensus™ GAI over 110), Xtreme™ over 130, outstanding colour saturation)
Accu White characteristics
- CRI 97 typical
- 95 CRI min. guaranteed
- R9 as high as 95 typical
- R9 is guaranteed
With their performance characteristics, the ZITARES LED control gear units are optimally attuned to professional general lighting with white light. The maintenancefree and durable devices provide exactly the reliability that is expected at the POS. Switchable or dimmable installation, different power outputs and wattages: Our platform strategy allows for solutions for virtually any LED lighting task in retail, and – as always – in the well-known premium quality of the BAG brand.
The product programme shown in this brochure is only a small part of the overall portfolio of COB modules. Of course, all versions and sizes of the Luminus COB portfolio are available to you upon request. The following tables provide you with an initial overview of the Luminus 3rd generation COB product families.